Frequently asked questions
I’m new to fitness, are these programs for me?
Short answer, yes.
What are the requirements to train with Inspired Method?
In order to train with us, we ask that you be at least 15 years of age, heart healthy, and physician approved for exercise.
How do I find a class schedule?
The class schedule looks like this…
-2-Pillar Challenge: Tues, Thurs @ 8am & 9amPST offered exclusively online.
-Kinstretch: Saturday @ 9amPST offered exclusively online.
-Bootcamp = 1 hour
-2-Pillar Challenge = 50 mins
-Kinstretch = 50 mins
Do I have to wait until the start of a 7-week session to join?
NO YOU DON’T! You can join our programs at any time during the 7-week session.
I want to join but cannot commit to a full 7 weeks. What now?
You still have options!
How do I determine which program(s) are for me?
Step 2: Contemplate your goals.
-Reach out to a certified coach at email@example.com.
Where exactly does Bootcamp meet?
Inspired Bootcamp meets at Palisades Park, Santa Monica on Ocean Ave and Palisades Ave. We meet by the BIG rose garden. You can’t miss us!
What supplies do I need?
Bootcamp: You’ll need a yoga mat or towel, water bottle, a set of hand weights (ladies 5-10, fellas 8-20lbs), a foam roller, and a heart rate monitor (optional).
What are my chances of getting into a class on the waitlist?
You’ve got a shot! Definitely sign up for the waitlist as spots open up all the time. We’re excited to meet you!
Is there a way to workout/watch previous online workouts?
YES! Inspired Method recently released an ALL ACCESS app used as a hub for workout videos. Train with us on the go, in your hotel, or anywhere in the world. Just click HERE to register for the Inspired Method App.
What is Inspired Method doing to keep their students and staff safe during COVID-19?
1) Social Distancing - At the park, we’re distancing our mats at least 6 ft apart, using multiple grass areas, and running in loop form to avoid air cross over.
2) If You Feel Ill - Please be smart, stay home, communicate with your coach
3) Contactless Training - Your coach cannot touch you, your gear or equipment, nor any other Bootcamper. No touching of any kind, sorry.
4) Limited Capacity - We will cap all classes at 15 participants. Other’s must remain on wait list.
5) Extra Sanitation - Your coach will have hand sanitizer and/or wipes on him/her at all times. Please bring your own as well.
6) Mask Wearing Policies - We ask you wear a face covering when training in person